Call or Text (843) 460-8671
Enhance your stay in Charleston by staying in the heart of the historic district at the 86 Church Street Bed and Breakfast.
Two kitchen buildings in the rear of the property are the charming accommodations of the Middleton Family B and B.
Phone: (843) 722-7546 charlestonbandb.net
Get around the historic district on a bike taxi. A convenient and quick way to get around town.
Phone: (843) 532-8663 biketaxi.net
Write a review on Trip Advisor
Like or Review us on Facebook
A golf cart is a great way to get around Folly Beach for a day trip or an extended stay. Available for weddings, other events. Street legal carts are available.
Phone: (843) 442-5056 firstname.lastname@example.org www.follybeachgolfcarts.com
Enjoy a walking tour with Charleston Perspective Walking Tours.
Discover the colorful history of this centuries old town.
Explore with an enlightened perspective of this historic city.
Things To Do in Charleston
- Museum Homes: Aiken Rhett House, Edmonston Alston House, Heyward Washington House, Joseph Manigualt House, Nathaniel Russell House
- Museums / Attractions: Charles Towne Landing, Charleston Museum, Confederate Museum (Market Hall), Fireproof Building, Fort Moultrie, Fort Sumter, Gibbes Museum of Art, Hunley Museum, Historic Charleston Foundation Shop, Old Exchange and Provost Dungeon, Old Slave Mart Museum, Patriots Point, Powder Magazine, Preservation Society Shop, Visitor Center, Waterfront Park, White Point Gardens
- Plantations: Boone Hall Plantation, Drayton Hall, McLeod Plantation, Magnolia Plantation, Middleton Place
- Churches/Synagogue: Circular Congregational Church, Emanuel African Methodist Episcopal Church (AME), First Baptist Church, First Scots Presbyterian, French Huguenot Church, Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim, St Johannes Lutheran Church, St Mary of the Annunciation, St Micheal's Church, St Philip's Church
- Excursions: Harbor Cruise, Charter Fishing, Beaches, County and State Parks, Kayaking, Paddle boarding, Boating, Charleston Tea Plantation, Deep Water Vineyard, Angel Oak Park, Walk the Cooper River Bridge Span
- Endless Restaurants
Charleston is one of the most historic cities in America with the largest historic district and hundreds of buildings that are centuries old. Charleston Perspective walking tours will provide a great foundation to build on as you explore the cobblestone streets and alleys, and the many excursions and attractions.
There are endless opportunities for exploring Charleston's history and the beautiful settings of the Lowcountry tidal rivers and beaches. Step back in time as you enjoy the museums, plantations, churches, monuments or forts. Or enjoy an excursion: county and state parks, many beaches and tidal creeks, charter fishing, paddle boarding, kayaking, boating, harbor tours and more.
Charleston has an incredible variety of restaurants for any and all food preferences. Local favorites include She Crab Soup, Shrimp and Grits, Okra Gumbo, all varieties of BBQ, Fried Green Tomatoes, Oysters, Lowcountry Boil just to name a few.
Enhance your stay in Charleston with a Charleston Perspective walking tour!